In accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will be integrated into the processing system belonging to Residence Pasturella, whose registered office is located at: route d’agliani lieu dit Pastoreccia 20609 Bastia
Responsible for treatment
According to article 4.7 of the RGPD, Residence Pasturella is responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the website https://www.residence-pasturella.com. Residence Pasturella determines the purposes and means of the treatment carried out.
Why does Residence Pasturella collect personal data?
1) Data collected automatically
- the device and the browser used
- IP address (anonymized)
- the date and time of your navigation
- your browsing history (from https://www.residence-pasturella.com)
The data collected is not cross-referenced with other processing (customer files or statistics on visits to other sites for example).
- The data collected by this means only gives rise to the production of anonymous statistics
- We do not follow your navigation on other websites.
- The IP address collected does not allow us to obtain a more precise geolocation than the scale of a city:
- This data is not kept beyond 13 months from your first visit.
- The raw data of frequentation associating an identifier must not be kept more than 13 months.
Any collection of data going beyond those aiming at feeding these statistics give place to the collection of your preliminary consent if it is not assists on another legal basis.
2) Data collected when you contact the customer service
You are likely to transmit personal data to us when you contact the customer service, so that we can treat your requests. Again, the legal basis for this is Article 6.1.b of the GDPR. The legal basis for this collection and processing is Article 6.1.b of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”) .
Conservation of data
In accordance with the regulations in force, Residence Pasturella informs you that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for their treatment, in accordance with the regulations in force locally. For example, in accordance with French law, we are obliged to keep payment and billing information for a period of 10 years.
Residence Pasturella informs that it will process data in a legal, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and updated manner. Therefore, Residence Pasturella commits itself to take all reasonable measures to ensure that your data are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.Residence Pasturella will process your data in order to be able to contact you again following your contact request.
In accordance with Articles 15 to 22 RGPD, concerning the data we hold on you, you have the following rights:
– right of access (article 15 of the RGPD)
– right of rectification (article 16 of the GDPR)
– right to erasure (article 17 of the GDPR)
– right to limitation of processing (article 18 of the GDPR)
– right to data notification: rectification, erasure, restriction (Article 19 of the GDPR)
– right to data portability (article 20 of the GDPR)
– right to object (article 21 of the GDPR)
– right not to be profiled (article 22 of the GDPR)
You can exercise these rights by sending your request to the following postal address: route d’agliani lieu dit Pastoreccia 20609 Bastia or to the e-mail address email@example.com. Any request to exercise a right must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity to enable us to ensure that the request formulated emanates from the legitimate holder of the data concerned. You may also contact the relevant supervisory authority (CNIL) to make any complaint you consider appropriate.
Transfer of data
Residence Pasturella informs that it will not transfer your data to a third party.
Duration of data retention
The duration of the conservation of your data varies according to the state of the law and when the constraints are lesser, according to the recommendations of the CNIL and our needs.
As an indication, you will find in the attached table the retention periods of the main data applied by Residence Pasturella
Type of data processing: Customer relations
Purpose of treatment: Management of the commercial relationship
Legal basis of the treatment : Article L123-22 paragraph 2 of the Commercial Code
Conservation period: 365 days
Remarks (the simplified standards of the CNIL have only an indicative value since 25.05.2018. Future referentials are expected). CNIL simplified standard NS-048